Natural treatment for
– Actinic Keratosis (AK)
– Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC)
Quick and effective!
Actinic Keratosis and Basal Cell Carcinoma
– While using the R47-PROTUMOL® cream several degrees of clinical improvement were experienced among the test subjects.
– The cream significantly reduced the rate of ulceration.
– No toxic side effect, no allergic-, irritative reaction occurred while using the R47-PROTUMOL® cream.
– No progression (growth) was noted in the condition of the tumors during the treatment.
– Our results indicate that R47-PROTUMOL® cream can be utilized to condition epithelial tumours in the period before surgical intervention or other, specific dermatological therapy.
Extract from the observations of Dr. Mária Pécsek, head surgeon
We applied the R47-PROTUMOL® Cream in histologically proved malignant cases of mutations close to the skin surface, besides regular control. The R47-PROTUMOL® Cream was applied 2-3 times a day regularly, with a control six months later.
The big breast tumour of the patient, which was reduced to a 1 cm size due to the treatment, became removable.The patient was operated on, and the 1cm size tumour was removed. After the operation histological examination found only 1-2 malignant groups of cells in the mutation.
Qualities of the R47-PROTUMOL® Treatment Cream:
- Clinically proven
- Contains solely vegetable active agents
- It does not contain steroids
- Non toxic
- No side-effects
- Non invasive
- Anyone can use it at any age
- It can be applied on the whole surface of the body
- It absorbs quickly, it leaves no stain on clothes, it doesn’t have an unpleasant smell
Skin cancer must be immediately and effectively treated. The goal is to provide risk-free treatment for skin trouble and quickly reach the symptom-free stage! This is the most important thing for skin cancer sufferers. Their expectation is that the treatment is comfortable, free from side-effects, has rapid impact so that the treatment can have a positive result even within a few weeks.
This product is not a medicine and it is available without a prescription.
Based on data found in medical literature, the natural active ingredients of the R47-PROTUMOL® Treatment Cream contain such components that are proven to have anti-cancer and immune-supporting effects. Therefore it has an important role in prevention and cancer patient care.
How to use the R47-PROTUMOL® Treatment Cream?
- For skin cancer treatment: Apply two-three times a day a thin layer of cream on the skin surface. Before applying the cream, the skin surface to be treated shall be washed off with neutral soap water and rinsed with water. In this case washing off is necessary in order to avoid the stacking of multiple cream layers, since the accumulation of several cream layers would inhibit the absorption of the active ingredients of the R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream.
The clinical and user images on the website clearly show that in case of actinic keratosis and basal cell carcinoma the improvement is usually fast and spectacular.
- For breast cancer treatment: Apply the cream in a thin layer three times a day on both breasts and the armpits.
It is recommended to apply the cream on both breasts and armpits even if the tumor is present only in one breast. The R47-PROTUMOL® cream is safe and effective in case of ulcerous tumor too.
- For prevention: After each sunbathing and tanning-bed session, apply a thin layer of R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream on the warts and moles of your body and on the suspicious looking surface skin lesions. On the one hand it is for prevention because it immediately provides surface skin protection against environmental effects. On the other hand it is also a barrier because with this preventive step you help in blocking the cancerous degeneration of wart and mole cells by means of the natural active ingredients.
We recommend that before applying the cream, the skin surface to be treated shall be washed off with neutral soap water and rinsed with water. It is necessary because in case you use a sunscreen for sunbathing or for the tanning-bed session, you want to avoid the mixing of the active ingredients of the sunscreen with those of the R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream.
- Follow-up treatment: Even after reaching the symptom-free stage it is recommended to use the R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream. In this case it is enough to apply the cream on the previously affected skin surface twice or three times a week.
- It is not recommended to use the R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream on the same skin surface simultaneously with other creams or body lotions or any other product of cutaneous use.
- The R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream may be applied along with any oral medicine subscribed by a doctor.
- It may also be applied along with any dietary supplements.